Scientific Solutions ® Inc.
LabMaster ® 60 pin High-Density Cable
The Scientific Solutions 60 Pin High-Density Cable is made to connect to the back of LabMaster cards and DeskTop units that utilize the high-density 60 Pin connector. The connector on the LabMaster products and the cable connector form a "tongue-and-groove" pair. The pair is polarized so that the cable can only be connected in the correct orientation. The cable has retaining clips that latch when the cable is attached to the connector on the back of the LabMaster products. Two release latches on the cable connector are used to release the connection and hence remove the cable from the LabMaster connector.
The Scientific Solutions 60 Pin Cable provides the following features:
- 60 signal connections
- High density connector provides 60 signal connections thru a physically small connector
- Connections to LabMaster cards using the 60pin connector
- Polarized connector
- Eliminates errors in making the connection and protects equipment
- Latched connectors
- Creates a strong connection without the need for thumb-screws
- Minimizes cable disconnections when moving equipment
- Flexible Cable Material
- The cable is made of shielded cable material that provides electrical shielding, yet is flexible and easy to bend and move.
|Length||9.8 ft. (3.0 meter)|
|Shielding||Foil shielding and drain wire|